Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmastime is Here

I love the holiday season, I love our family traditions, I love the spirit of the season. I just get so happy listening to Christmas music, and I even sing along with it in the car. I love decorating, making treats to give to friends, and going to see Santa. Here are some pictures of our latest Christmas happenings.


I made cookies for our friends, these are the jam thumbprint cookies, and I also made Grand Mom Hartley's secret recipe cookies.


That is the snow on the mountains and the lights on my front railing, I love that I was able to put a little something outside this year, I know the picture is not much, but I still wanted to show my little decor.
There is our little tree with our presents underneath. I put that baby up the second we got home from Thanksgiving. I was just so excited.

Waiting in line for Santa. That was a huge ordeal, but we got it done. I think Rosalie was grumpy by the time we finally got to him.

She is trying to look at Santa, he was holding her really awkwardly, it did not make her happy.
And here we have her crying because I think she did not like Santa. I think it was a combination of things, the way he was holding her, the fact that she was a little tired and hungry, and she didn't know who the heck he was. Usually she smiles the second she sees my camera, and I have never seen her cry with someone she doesn't know before. I really think it was the way he was holding her arms down, it makes her really mad when I do that.
Oh well, Merry Christmas! Hope you enjoyed our funny pictures of Rosalie.

1 comment:

Linda said...

So it's pretty early here... and you already made my day with those pictures. I love that you Love all the Christmas traditions. Everything looked perfect! Sean and Rosalie hit the jackpot in having you!
Ok. Seriously! The picture of Rosalie crying made me laugh out loud and hard. I think it's hilarious!!!! And she looks adorable in that plaid dress and headband.
Thank You for being so good to the Grand parents. They sure appreciate you and all the pictures and notes you send. No one can take your place in this family. We miss you and hope you have a safe trip to Texas... that Rosalie is comfy and happy during the trip and mostly that you enjoy a wonderful family time! Merry Christmas. Love! Love!