Friday, October 9, 2009

October - The Best Month of the Year!

I love October, the fall weather starts to appear, the pumpkins, the apple cider, the colorful leaves, the hot chocolate, the warm heater in the house, the crisp feel to the air, Halloween, costumes, parties, My BIRTHDAY, and so much more. But mainly my birthday. I love celebrating.
Birthday Goodies!

my pretty earrings from Sean.
However, this year it was a little anti-climatic, I feel like it wasn't that exciting. I don't know what was wrong with me. I did have a wonderful dinner with Sean and Rosalie and Good Wood. And I also got some really great gifts from the family. I just guess I am more excited about Rosalie and her milestones than myself. She is so funny, we totally enjoy her. She has been trying all of the solid foods lately, and she loves everything, today she sucked on Sean's apple and started yelling at us when we took it away. I think she loved it, and was very mad at us for saying all done. She also says "mamamama" when she is crying. Sean says that she is calling for me, it makes me wish that she said "dadadada" that way I could use the excuse to say that she wants him and then I can have some peace. She is definitely a busy body, always needs to be entertained. It is fun and exhausting. I can't wait for Halloween to dress her up, I hope we have some sort of event to go to. Anyways, enjoy my pictures of October so far.

Pumpkin Head!

3 comments:

Jeff and Ali said...

She is such a doll! Love it! Happy late birthday! So I didn't know that Rick and Linda were moving! Holy cow! When/Where??? I am so sad! Oh, I wanted to thank you for your advice. Q has been sleeping in a little better since I started putting him down earlier. I wonder if Rosalie is teething?? I just hope she gets over her sleeping issues soon, for your sake!!

Linda said...

LOVED spending time with you this weekend! We all have colds we are trying to get rid of before Witches Night Out! hahaha
Wish you were here every single day!
Hugs and Kisses to Rosalie and YOU

Ruthie said...

happy late birthday! rosalie is growing so fast! I can't remember if I told you how much I love her name...well I do. miss our days seeing you at golds gym back in utah!