Monday, October 19, 2009

1/2 a Year!





I can't believe my baby is six months old. She is so much fun and is growing too fast. She can sit and roll and sometimes she scoots backwards, but not too far yet. She definitely says "mama" when she is upset, and she reaches for me when she wants me to hold her, it is so cute.
Some things she loves:
All of her baby foods, she has tried all of the basics and seems to enjoy it all
The bulb syringe, but only when I'm not using it on her
Cell phones, we even got her a fake one to play with
Sitting and playing with all of her toys piled on her lap
Being part of the action, she hates being left alone in a separate room, even for a minute
For me to hold her when I do just about anything
Her Einstein jumper
Eating paper
Drinking our water, and playing with a sippy cup
Playing with anything that is not a toy, jewelry, spoons, purses, shoes
Watching other kids play
Smiling for the camera, she is a little model
Playing with her monkey toy, I always find her eating it when I go to get her after a nap
Petting Lucy, the Hartley's dog
Her medicine, she has her first ear infection and she just loves the pink stuff, weird
She is just a very happy, social, fun little girl and we are so lucky to have her

4 comments:

Linda said...

Congratulations Rosalie! And MOMMY, and DADDY! You made it through one of the hard parts! Adjusting to a newborn! She is perfect and we love her more than words can say. The power of her smile is amazing. It melts your heart and builds it back up! I want those pics. I always say that! I want to put them in my frame. at least one or two of them? I need help setting that thing up.
Hope you are all feeling a little better. MIMI and I are still hanging in there, we know it will pass. Have a great day!

Jeff and Ali said...

Holy Cow! I can't believe she is 6 months old. She is soo cute and she seems like she has such a fun personality! I miss seeing her grow up. Hope you guys are doing well! She is a doll!!

allison said...

Is it the pink kind that tastes like bubble gum?? I loved that stuff too! She is so adorable. Evie only says mama when she's upset too...dang. She is seriously adorable. Oh yeah, I totally voted for her for that Gap thing, when do they say who won that anyways?

Marce said...

cutest baby EVER! love you all! xoxo