Saturday, October 17, 2009

More reasons to love October

Pumpkin Patches and Witches Night Out!!! Those are two amazing reasons to love October.

We had so much fun with Marci and Ellie while they were in town, we already miss them a ton. All of the girls went to the pumpkin patch and the little ones sure looked so cute exploring everything. Rosalie had her first taste of dirt. I think she loved it, haha. Pumpkin patches are just so beautiful, we totally enjoyed picking out our own pumpkin and riding on the hayride. I picked a huge pumpkin, bigger than Rosalie, and I plan to try something very fun with it. Here are some pictures of the beautiful patch.




We also attended Witches Night Out at Gardner Village. It was so much fun. I wasn't planning on taking Rosalie, but Sean was really sick, so she tagged along. I'm so lucky to have such a happy baby, she enjoyed the whole thing and was a very good sport. We started the evening at the Cheesecake Factory with a scrumptious dinner, then we made our way to the event. We danced, we shopped and we just had a blast. Rosalie even tried out the limbo. I'm so glad we could have all of the girls together for this, including my sis.




1 comment:

Linda said...

Awesome pictures!!! Fantastic Memories. Cutest little baby! Funny Sister! Good food.... music, and memories to keep forever. Thanks for being a part of our lives. You are irreplaceable! Aubrey is hilarious and brings out the spunk in you! That's how sisters are! Hence why I love mine. Can't wait till next year. Hugs and KIsses.