Tuesday, July 21, 2009

3 Months and growing




Rosalie is three months old now, I can't believe how fast it goes by. She is so cute and so much fun still. I weighed and measured her and she is 12.8 lbs and 23 inches long. She loves to jump on her daddy's tummy and do a funny dance with her feet. She blows bubbles and drools all over the place. She loves to stand up. She still hates tummy time, but will sometimes do it without crying. She rolled over three times last week from her tummy to her back, but now will not stop crying long enough to try it again. She has started to play with the toys I put in front of her and she reaches for them when she is on her tummy. It is so cute watching her explore her surroundings and take everything in. We are so lucky to have our little Rosalie.

3 comments:

Marce said...

oh my gosh, i love that second picture! she really is the sweetest baby EVER to exist. i'm sorry that ellie tramples her and squeezes her and wants to play with all of her toys....she's that dreaded overbearing cousin! it's a good thing she's so laid back :) i was just thinking today how this last weekend was one of the last times we'll all be together in this house and it made me really, really sad. we're going to miss you guys so much! thank goodness for blogs, huh?

Linda said...

I am back! Haven't slept in over 24 hours... and have to go somewhere tonight! But I was delighted by this blog. She is so beautiful. Love her to pieces. Give her some kisses from her Gammy.

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

She is just too cute! And very smiley!!