Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Rosalie's exciting weekend!

Rosalie had lot's of firsts this weekend. Her first trip to the zoo, her first 4th of July, and her first trip to Lagoon. Here are some fun pictures from her exciting firsts.

Checking out the Elephants with Grandpa.
Her cool sunglasses for chillin in the sunshine.
Her lunch at the zoo, courtesy of Gammy.
Ellie was so excited to have a pal at the zoo, she kept wanting to check out the baby.Naptime at the zoo.
4th of July Fun


Fun at Lagoon, as you can see it made Rosalie very sleepy. She had so much fun and enjoyed people watching, swimming, and napping in the shade.

3 comments:

Linda said...

This is the best post ever! I love every single picture!!!!!!!! I love your comments! You are such an amazing MOM and beautiful inside out. Thanks for posting. I love you three.

Courtney and Nate said...

Aw, Court, she is so chubby and cute! I love cute chubby babies!! And you are looking pretty good too!

Marce said...

soooo cute! i love all of the pictures. and thank you so much for sending me the pictures you did...i OWE you! I need to get you all the pictures i have of you guys/rosalie. i promise to do that soon (hold me to it!).