Monday, May 18, 2009

1 Month

Check out those blue eyes!!!


Rosalie turned one month old yesterday, it is crazy to think I have had her for a whole month. Time goes by so quickly. She is so cute, I know I say it a lot, but it is true. She is a definite joy to our little family, Sean is so cute with her, I love listening to him talk to her like an adult, it makes me laugh.

Here are some of her favorites so far:
She loves sleeping in my arms still, it is very hard to get her to nap during the day, we are doing okay at night though, she will stay in her bed.
She loves to spit up, we have to change our clothes at least once a day due to both of us being soaked in it.
She still loves to poop a lot, or at least she just poops a lot, I don't know if she loves it, she cries every time she goes it is funny.
She loves her bath, I'm sure of it, she is so relaxed and peaceful in the bath.
She loves the pacifier and to try to suck on her hands.
She loves car rides and going driving in the car, she falls asleep every time.
She loves to eat.

Here are some things she does not love:
She does not love tummy time, she cries so hard everytime I put her down, but then she stops as soon as we pick her up.
She does not like dinner time, she will not let me or Sean sit down to eat together, she has to be held and bounced every night, I don't know how she knows it is time for us to eat.
She does not like to be cold, but who does really?

It is so exciting to see her grow, she is getting bigger everyday. I can't wait to put her in her 0-3 month outfits, she is a little borderline on fitting in them and getting out of her newborn stuff. I know it is crazy that she still fits in those at one month, but she is a petite little girl. I love putting the matching little headbands and bows on her, she looks so cute. Now if only her shoes would stay on her. She is a strong little girl, we are so impressed with how steady she holds her head when we hold her up, or sit her up on our laps, and even though she hates tummy time she totally rocks at it, she pushes up and raises her chest and holds her head up for a really long time. She also moves around a lot, I think she will be rolling over soon, she is half way there already.

Well I'm sure you are all tired of reading about Rosalie, but she is the center of my universe right now. Other than her I have just been trying to catch up with sleep and get my apartment all set up and cute looking. I'm hoping to get everything set in the next week. Including hanging all the pictures and that fun stuff. I will try to do something crazy and fun that has nothing to do with Rosalie so that I can post about that. In the mean time hope you are not too bored.



1 comment:

Chris and Brooklyn said...

Courtney, she is beautiful! Good to see you the other night!