Friday, May 8, 2009

Rosalie is 3 weeks



She is so good and it is so fun to have her around. So far her favorite things to do are to eat, poop, sleep, be held, and sit in the bouncy chair. She loves her dad, and will snuggle with him whenever he is around. I couldn't get her to pose very well this morning for a cute picture, but her outfit is so cute I had to post it anyway.
She loved her little bathrobe that Gammy got her, I put it on her while we were waiting for her cute outfit to finish drying.

She loves her bath, I think, she keeps that funny face on the whole time, but she is calm and seems to like it when I splash the water on her, and wash her hair.

Here she is dancing on dad's belly, he sings and bounces her and it calms her down every time she gets fussy. And yes, sometimes she does get fussy, but for the most part she is a little sweetie.

5 comments:

Jeff and Ali said...

She is sooo cute Courtney! I can't believe we still haven't seen her, but I'm glad she is a good baby and that she is fitting right into the fam. I can't wait to meet her and see all her cuteness in person. Hope you are feeling well, too!

Linda said...

The cutest and SWEETEST baby !
You are right. In one of those pics she looks so much like her DADDY. But she also has some strong features of you. We'll see! How fun.
Please give her a HUG and kisses from her GAMMY.
Hope you are feeling OK !
Love,
Linda

Anonymous said...

move the cloth let me see, bet it is soooooooooooo nice

Anonymous said...

agreed lets see some pu--y

Anonymous said...

yes mum let us see it baby gets me soooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard