Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day


Today was my first Mother's Day as a mother. Rosalie is a little young to celebrate me as her mom, but it was still lots of fun. I had many surprises. My parents sent me an edible arrangement that got here on Friday, it is fruit cut like flowers and arranged in a pot. It was really yummy. Then we went to the Hartley's to celebrate, and I got a card and beautiful flowers from Linda and Rick, and Sean's Aunts all got me nice little gifts. It was so much fun, and so far being a mom is amazing. I love Rosalie so much already, and I am so lucky to have her. I'm also so lucky to have two wonderful mothers in my life, my mom and Sean's mom. They are both amazing women and great examples to me of what a mother should be. I am grateful for both of them and for the things that they do for my little family. I love you both, Happy Mother's day!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mothers Day!!

Linda said...

It was so wonderful to share this day with you. You are already the best MOMMY . Thank You for the kind words. We love you so much Courtney. Thank You for loving us just the way we are. You do have a fabulous mother. I am privileged to be her friend.
Rosalie is amazing. I miss her! I wish we could always live close to one another. Thank goodness for airplanes and Rick's frequent flyers!
Have a great week. Thank You again for my heart card.... and the gorgeous flowers! They are a work of art when they open.