Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sheesh

What a difference 10 weeks can make.


Here I am at 18 weeks, thinking,"Wow I'm showing!"


Here I am at 28 weeks, thinking, "Oh my gosh I am huge." I had no idea what huge was.


And lastly, the picture from last week that I already posted, 38 weeks.

Now I know that I really am huge, I can't believe it. It just kind of sneaks up on you, you just don't realize how huge you have gotten until you line up the pictures next to each other like that. I mean, I obviously realized that my belly grew, but I guess I just didn't think about how dramatic it really was. I'm sure people who haven't seen me in months would freak out if they saw me now. If only I could just shrink right back immediately. Or hopefully very soon, everyone please pray she comes on her due date, I really really really need it, you just don't understand how much I need it.

1 comment:

Little Crazies said...

Courtney, you look so cute!! Good luck with the rest of the waiting game and i hope your delivery goes smooth :) can't wait to see pics of your baby girl :)