Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Our First Week Together

Our first week was a fun one. My parents spent time here in Utah visiting Rosalie, and sadly they had to leave on the 25th. My mom wanted to take Rosalie and run off, and my dad could not get enough of her. She is a sweet little girl and lets anyone hold her. She loves to sleep and sleep, and she really hates pooping. That is the only time she cries, when she has to go to the bathroom. We love her so much and are really enjoying our little family. Sean started his new job and school and he has to drive to Provo everyday which makes him really sad. He hates leaving Rosalie. I hate leaving her too, everyone tries to make me get out of the house and do something, but I just can't stand leaving her behind. She is just the cutest little girl in the whole world. Here are some pictures of her first week and a half of life.

She loves to keep her little hands under her head when she sleeps, it is adorable.

Grandma Silvia

First Walk

First Jazz game, she is wearing her shirt which is way too big.




Grandpa W


The Hartley Grandparents and Aunt Mimi when we brought her home from the hospital

Aunt Aubrey


Cute pictures from today, I just loved how she looked in the colors of this little outfit.

4 comments:

The Childs Family said...

Oh..I just love how teeny she is. I am glad that all is going well and that you are loving every second of it...cherish each moment...the time really does fly. :)

Anonymous said...

She is such a doll!!! Congratz again!

Linda said...

I already miss Rosalie like crazy! But I am happy that you are in your own place and will soon be settled into your own pace of life. Hugs and Kisses for that little angel. I love you all.

Ruthie said...

what a doll! I am just soooo happy for you!