Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sean is 25


My Sean turned 25 on Easter Sunday. It was a lot of fun. We celebrated on Saturday by going out to lunch for Sushi, don't worry I only ate California Rolls which are cooked. Sushi is Sean's all time favorite food, and it is very scrumptious. We had a lot of fun hanging out together. Then we had an amazing steak dinner with his family to celebrate and he got to open all of his presents. I have become so lame lately I completely forgot to take any pictures of him with his gifts or anything. I am so lucky to have him, I'm glad he was born 25 years ago, and that I get to keep him forever. He is such a hard worker and I am proud of him, and I am excited to announce that we will be returning to Houston in fall of 2010 for him to start officially working for Ernst and Young as a tax accountant. He accepted his offer and we just can't wait to move back, it was so much fun there. Anyways, it was fun celebrating his last birthday without a baby. Now we are playing the waiting game, just hanging out and waiting for Rosalie to make her appearance. We are both really excited.

No comments: