Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Perfection does not exist

I have decided that the perfect place doesn't exist, or at least it eludes me. I am getting really tired of apartment searching and having every possibility snatched up just before I'm ready to make a decision. I hope that when we actually get to Provo it won't be this hard to find a place. I mean is it too hard to ask for a place to have a washer and dryer. That is my only stipulation, and Sean wants cable and internet. But if the price is low enough and it doesn't include cable and internet we will take it and pay that on our own. But I can't just have washer/dryer hookups, I need the real thing, Sean refuses to buy a washer and dryer, even if they are used and only $100. I have tried to persuade him with a cost benefits type thing and it hasn't worked, so I am pleading for all of you who know of apartments in Provo to please keep your eyes open for a 2 bedroom place with a washer and dryer and let me know about it, I would really appreciate it.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Maybe things haven't happened because there is something right for you yet to come. Things will work out the way they should.
Good to talk to you today. I can't believe we will see you next week! We are excited.
I love you tons.