Monday, March 30, 2009

Nesting and 37 Weeks

I guess I'm nesting. I'm washing everything I can that is baby stuff and trying to organize it. It is so hard doing it all when I am just going to move right after the baby is born. I wish we could be in our little house now, but at the same time it doesn't really matter when we move because it is going to be a lot of work I can't help out with anyway. So I am just washing and organizing and waiting.
Only 3 weeks left, hopefully. I really do want her on her due date because it is just the perfect day, no one in either of our families has a birthday that day. If I could show you a calendar of all of the April birthdays you would freak out, so the 18th would be the best for her so it would be special.
I had my last baby shower and it was so fun. The music was great, the decor was awesome, the food was fantastic, and it was great seeing friends and family. Linda did an awesome job with everything, it made me even more excited and prepared for the baby. Now we just have a few last minute things to get and we will be set. I'm really really excited. Here are some pictures of everything we have for the baby from clothes to bedding to strollers. Also there is a picture of my belly minus my face because no I haven't showered yet and Jessica begged me for a picture over a week ago and I just never doll myself up because I'm busy doing nothing. Enjoy. Oh, the picture of the washer and dryer is because they are my new best friends, I'm always standing next to them waiting to do the next load of baby stuff. I think I'm going crazy.










2 comments:

Linda said...

It was so much fun to meet your friends and see your family too! It's so much fun having you here though I can totally understand you wanting to have your own place and privacy!
I am so excited to meet Rosalie, but I am sure you and Sean are a thousand times more anxious and excited! Hang in there! You look great

Chelsey said...

Wow you are cutting it close! Let me know when you guys are moved in and I will drop by your gift for the shower I missed! Have fun nesting!