Monday, March 2, 2009

Getting too big



It seems I am almost too big to fit behind the wheel, should not have eaten so many donuts. Just kidding. I don't really eat donuts all the time, in fact I have only had them 3 times since I have been pregnant, weird. I feel huge, I hardly fit in the driver seat of the car. Luckily this is Sean's last week of his internship/me driving him to work, otherwise we could be in some serious trouble. I wouldn't be able to take him. It is funny. I'm excited to get back to Utah, but we still don't have a place, I'm going to have to continue the apartment search there, and hopefully we will have a home by April 1st. I'm anxious to get back to the Dr. and see how things are going, I know that sounds weird, especially since I hate doctor's appointment. I guess what I'm really excited for is that going back to Utah means that it is closer to April and closer to the day the baby will be born, which is very exciting!!!!

4 comments:

Ellie said...

we can't wait for you to come back! it's been way too long! and we can't wait to meet Rose. Ellie is going to LOVE her!! as are we. can't wait to see you in a few short weeks! xoxo

Ellie said...

(sorry, i'm posting on Ellie's blog right now...that's why i commented as Ellie)
Love,
Marci

Linda said...

Hurry Home! Carefully though.
We have missed you a ton.
I got the funny mental picture of the fire dpt having to get you un hooked from the stirring wheel of the car!
Love you!
Me

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

LOL, that's an awesome picture.