Friday, March 6, 2009

Packing

So once again I'm packing up to move. Luckily this time I'm only taking days to do it so that I can do a little at a time to give me something to do. It is like we were just on an extended vacation with the amount of stuff I have to pack. We brought hardly anything, so I just have to give the stuff back to the my friends and my family who let us borrow them, throw our clothes and a few kitchen items in the car and we are on our way to Utah. This weekend we are going to get the car ready, I will clean one last time here, and we will have our last hurrah in Houston. I'm trying to decide which restaurant we need to go to before we leave. It has been so much fun, and I'm going to miss the city, but I'm excited to return and start on my Mommy-hood adventure. We are hoping to have a place by then, things are looking up so I can't wiat to get back to Utah and get things going.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Me too! Have a good time this weekend. I will see you both soon. Say HI to your family! That was so nice of them to let you borrow things to make your stay there possible.
Love!
Linda

Anonymous said...

i can't believe how big your stomach is in that post below! so cute! i can't wait to see her when she is born! and all those outfits you got in austin are soooooo cute! i love them! how fun! good luck with the drive and everything!