Thursday, November 29, 2007

The internet

So the past couple of days the internet has not worked in our house. First we thought it was because of the router, so I called India and talked to them ( see previous blog to understand how that went). Then I called BYU office of IT and was on and off the phone for 4 hours maybe even 5 to try and get the problem fixed. However unconvenient that was, I find not being able to use the internet like the end of the world. I do so many things on the internet: facebook, email, blackboard, people.com, google, abc.com, etc. I just don't think I could handle not having the internet for much longer, luckily today they fixed it. But really I am so dependent. I love to check my email and see if I got anything new, and I spend countless hours on facebook and watching tv shows that I missed. I guess that I should be spending less time on the internet and try finding more useful ways to spend my time. I guess I should read more and study more and try to be more intellectual and intelligent. I guess I am just a big time waster because I don't really want to do my homework. The truth is I just don't like school, so I am trying to just turn my mind into mush every chance I get.

No comments: