Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Bank is so Annoying!!!!

I have had the most annoying experiences with the bank lately. I have never ever had any problems with them before. But now there is a typo in their system and someone else has the same social security number as I do. They are not using it because I checked my credit on freecreditreport.com you know like in the commercials. But this silly typo that is the bank's fault is keeping me from getting a credit card from them because they messed up my life. Then I go to check my statement online, which I have been doing for several years, and all of a sudden it tells me that I do not have an online account. So not true. I have had an online account forever. To resolve this I try to call their customer service line, but of course for that you have to have your account number memorized, I used to, but I switched accounts and just haven't had the time to stick all of those numbers into my brain, so I can't get any help. So the next step would be to actually go into the bank, but since I'm on campus and it is a Tuesday at 11:00 am when I figure all of this out, the bank is closed due to retarded devotional. No one good is speaking today anyways. I am almost to the point where I want to switch banks, but that would be another hassel in itself. This really sucks!

No comments: