Monday, January 2, 2012

Thanksgiving

We had a blast visiting Sean's family for Thanksgiving. Though our trip started out with a crazy flight filled with lots of spitting up drama, the week turned out peaceful and fun.We went on walk/runs on the beach each morning. I only participated on Thanksgiving day, but it was so much fun. Rosalie especially loved searching for sea shells that Linda laid out for her to find.
Making a sand pile.
Ruth's first time at the beach, snuggling with Gammy, she was so little.
Rosalie, with Pops in the back ground.
Rosalie loves her sister, giving her kisses.
This is what Rosalie calls hugs, she snuggles her cheek up next to Ruth's.
Enjoying the sunset on the beach one evening. Isn't it beautiful?
Picking up rocks.
Our ghetto girl in her diaper.
Ruth enjoyed the sunset as well.
At the animal farm, feeding the bunny...
holding the guinea pigs...
and riding the horses.
Ruth enjoyed snuggling at the animal farm.
Riding the train,
Sean loved it,
and so did Rosalie.
She also loved playing in the corn box.
Rosalie had so much fun playing with her cousin Ellie, here they are enjoying a cousin breakfast. They played so well together the whole week, we hardly saw her while we were there.
Lounging by the pool in the back yard. Rosalie wanted to swim, but it was not quite warm enough.

It was a really great week to get to see family and relax. We had fun, and it was great for Rosalie to get to know her cousins Alice and Ellie. There are so many stories from that week, but I figured I would just post the fun pictures.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Yeay! Thank YOu ! I love this post and the memories that come flooding back when I see these pictures.
I will look forward to seeing you all in just a few weeks. I think Rick already booked our flight. :) I love how Rosalie cuddles cheek to cheek with her baby sister. I think that's my favorite. Off to walk but have a great day Courtney. We love you all!