Monday, January 2, 2012

Ruth 1 Month Photos

I realize this is a month late. I dressed Ruth up in the little dress that was mine, and that I put Rosalie in when she was a baby and I took her 1 month pictures. It is crazy looking at them now and seeing how much she has grown in this last month. At one month she was still just a little eating, sleeping, pooping machine with a bad cold. She only liked to sleep in our arms, had very few times during the day of being awake. She mostly was awake in the late evening and didn't want to go to sleep until around 11 or 12. She wanted to be rocked or bounced and was pretty exhausting. She didn't cry much, unless you put her down and she wanted to be held. Here are a few of the pictures of her. I also threw one in of Rosalie at the bottom. They look almost identical. You can tell it isn't Ruth because there is a different bow on the headband.





This one is Rosalie, can you tell? Even their hair looks the same at this point, because Rosalie's darkened a little and Ruth's has lightened. But I still think that Ruth's hair is darker than Rosalie's ever was.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Oh my goodness... she has changed and grown soooooo much. It's unbelievable. I love it that you put Rosalie and Ruth's pictures together like that! They really do look alike. Amazing! She is such a pretty little thing. Please give her a gentle hug from her Gammy. Counting down the days to see you all.