Wednesday, December 12, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

I have my tree, we have our snow, and the cold temperatures (which I am excited to escape from when we go to Texas), and we have a few presents under the tree that we have bought for our family. The only thing missing is the gift for Sean. I have no idea what to buy him, I am having the hardest time trying to figure out what to get because I want it to be special and meaningful and something that he would actually enjoy. It would be so easy to buy him a beanie or a sweater, but that would just be lame. I want to make him happy and I want him to actually enjoy whatever it is that I get him. He is so wonderful. We have had a few Christmas surprises come early, we found out we are getting money back from BYU because we were paying insurance for Sean when we didn't need to, and we were able to get a tree. That is my favorite thing of all. Target was able to get them in stock and I got to buy my tree and decorate it, it made my day, I just felt more Christmasy. I am so happy, this is going to be a wonderful Christmas!

No comments: