Saturday, December 15, 2007

I want long hair

I want long hair. I envy all of the movie stars with that beautiful long waist lenght hair, I know that theirs is just extensions but I still envy it. I always say that I'm going to grow it out long, but then I get impatient because my hair looks like crap. So I cut it short. I did that at the begining of the semester, it was just below my shoulders. This week I got impatient again, now my hair is so short I can't put it into a normal ponytail, it is just above my shoulders. I love the haircut a ton. I was inspired by Jenny McCarthy, the ex playboy model that is dating Jim Carrey, and she has the most perfect hair. The only thing is I still wish that my hair were longer, now it is going to take over a year to get it to the length that I'm hoping for. I'm such an impatient person, I just want results now. Is that possible?

2 comments:

Marce said...

i love long hair, too. it's just so lovely! i always wish i didn't cut mine. good thing it grows, huh?

Marce said...

court, i've been patiently awaiting a new blog....

????