Friday, January 21, 2011

December

(Unfortunately the photographer took it right before she smiled and wouldn't take another, so lame)
December was a busy month, which was really good. Rosalie enjoyed everything that had to do with Christmas, the tree, the lights, the candy canes, even Santa. We attended Sean's work party and Rosalie got to see Santa, she was so excited that she ran right to him and sat on his lap. I think all she really wanted was the candy cane though, she is obsessed with them. I am grateful that we had the season to help heal us after a rough November. I am not saying we were better, but we had things to look forward to and that helped.

Rosalie enjoyed playing PS3 with Sean, his early Christmas gift. She holds the controllers and presses the buttons and everything, it is so cute.

The dynamic duo.
Making cookies with me, she jumped right in there when she saw me bring out the supplies, I had to finish them when she was asleep because I couldn't get anything done. I thought it was really cute how much she loved it though. She only eats the frosting though, haha.
We also went and spent a weekend with my family and had a mini Christmas with them. They babysat Rosalie and we were able to go to see Harry Potter 7, it was awesome. Rosalie loved to go and walk the dog while we were there.
And steal baked goods from the counter, she only really licked the frosting off.
We went to see the lights on this crazy culdesac that goes all out for Christmas, one house even had a snow machine. Rosalie loved being with "Ama" and "Bapa."
Then we came home and gave Rosalie her Christmas gift from Santa at our house. She loved the slide and sat on it to watch her shows, slid every toy imaginable down it, and slid down it in all directions.

After that Sean had a busy week at work and we headed out to Cali for some time with the Hartley clan. We had a blast, and I think that deserves it's own post, so until I have more time, I hope this will make you guys happy, and feel a bit more caught up with what is going on.
P.S. Rosalie is growing so much and talking so much, I almost would have to do a daily update to keep up with all of her shenanigans.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!! She is getting so big!! Rylee loved Christmas as well, along with her brothers lol..

Marce said...

What a fun post, Court! You guys are the cutest. I can't believe it's already been a month since we've been together. Craziness. Hope you guys are happy and surviving busy season!!! :)

Gretchen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gretchen said...

I'm glad you didn't quit blogging! I love hearing about life for you Texans! I love seeing Rosalie and what she is up to! Miss you lots!