Monday, May 10, 2010

Sean's Graduation

My Seanie graduated with his Bachelor and Masters in accounting a couple of weeks ago. We are so proud of everything he did to accomplish this goal. Way to go Sean!!!! Below is our traditional jumping graduate shot.
We celebrated the occasion by going to lunch with Sean's family at GoodWood. Then after the ceremony my family joined us at our house for dessert. It was a pretty crazy day considering my sister was graduating as well. I'm just so proud of Sean and Aubrey for all of the hard work they put in to get their degrees.

1 comment:

Linda said...

ONE of the BEST days in my life. When Seanie ( and I say Seanie on purpose) walked for his diploma.... for a moment.... he seemed like the little boy we raised... smile and all. I was overcome with happiness and gladness for you all! We love the three of you ! You have exceeded our expectations! We don't deserve you and thank the Lord for letting us be a part of your lives! Rosalie is spectacular . Her Birthday party was so special! You did a great job! Love you Courtney.