Saturday, March 6, 2010

Playing with Rosalie

Rosalie has been so fun lately, she is just such a joy. We really enjoy playing with her. I have been really bad about taking pictures, but here are a few recent ones.

Getting stuck between the couch and lovesac.
Funky hairdo, she looks so funny and cute, I love it. Oh, and that is her Valentine's day gift we gave her, a fun outfit.
So smiley.
Exploring as usual.
Loving the bubble bath, she likes to stick her face in and try to eat them. So funny!
Not quite wanting to smile for me.
I found my shoe like this in her stroller, she puts the funniest things in and then pushes it around the room.

This picture is for Linda and Rick, they were asking to see our new Entertainment center we got. We absolutely love it!!!

2 comments:

Courtney and Nate said...

She's so adorable, Court! I love her smile!

Linda said...

I miss holding that little Ro! I need one of her " ahhhh!" hugs. Thank You for posting the pictures. She is so beautiful. Is her hair getting lighter? Love the shoe in the stroller. hahaha. The Ent. Center is great! So fun. Better get to bed. I love you guys and hope you know it!