Wednesday, March 17, 2010

11 Months and St. Patty's Day

Our Silly girl is growing so fast. 11 months, I just can't believe it. We had a really fun day today, the weather was so nice. We went to the park with some friends and Rosalie had a great time begging everyone else for food even though I had snacks for her, and swinging on the swings, and crawling around and trying to eat wood chips. Here are some things she is up to lately:
-Eating pretty much everything we eat
-Standing on her own
-Crawling up the lovesac and tumbling over the edge to get down
-Raiding the fridge and dishwasher and pretty much anything that has a door that she can't get into unless we open it
-Throwing tantrums when she doesn't get what she wants
-Watching Youtube videos of Elmo
-Making animal sounds, she has the elephant down, we are working on Monkey and Owl, she just makes those noises already, so they are easy to teach
-Trying to talk, but not really saying anything
-Wanting to walk, but not quite balanced enough yet
-Taking forever to fall asleep for her naps and bedtime, but playing and talking in her crib before she falls asleep
-Smacking my face when she is frustrated, I think we need to break this habit
-One new tooth, she laughs when I touch it and say ouch, luckily she doesn't try to bite us at all yet
-Folds her arms for prayers, tonight she even did it on her own when I said time for prayer, so cute
Pretty much she is just so much fun and we love having her, we are excited for our family to come and celebrate her birthday with us next month, along with Sean's graduation. Life just happens so quickly.
Swings are so much fun.
Weeeeee!
Spikey do.
Our bathing beauty, she loves her baths.

5 comments:

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

She has the cutest smile ever!

Chelsey said...

She is so cute...and so cute in green too. I can't believe she is 11 months?!

Linda said...

It was so good talking to you! Thank you for all you do for the family.... having MIMI..... and being the best sister in law to her! She needs to fill her cup and I am pretty sure Rosalie will help her get pretty saturated with love, slobber, diapers, smiles, hugs, funnies and all the great things I am missing out on! You are a wonderful MOM! Love you tons.

Mallory said...

she is seriously soooo cute courtney!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm love to lick her little bald p---y clean, I miss my girls being little, boys too I sucked their c--ks