Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Beach Day


This was back over Memorial Day weekend, but I couldn't blog from my phone and the pictures were on my phone. I think I need to find an app or something to blog from my phone and add pictures. But here they are.

digging a hole in the sand and filling it with water.
Proof that I was there.
Digging still.
foot in hole
Pouring the water from the bucket into her hole she dug.

Walking along the sand
The next day, we were so burned...
We had a blast, and Rosalie would actually let us go out into the waves if we held her, but she was not a fan of the shallow part of the water. She was hilarious, and we definitely had a blast. Aside from getting burned in weird patches where the sunscreen missed us.
Here is a video of Rosalie playing in the sand. I hope it works, I can never get videos to work for me.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Oh! My goodness what a wonderful post. I loved the video. I miss you all and glad to see you having such a blast. Love you!