Saturday, June 18, 2011

Rosalie is Mischevious

Wearing Sean's hat. She loves doing that in her car seat when we are going somewhere with Sean, she copies him and has to wear a hat just like his.

Rosalie is always getting into something. She mostly loves to mimic things that I do, like preparing food, cleaning, etc. I turned my back the other day and she had somehow found a knife and was cutting a tomato I had out to slice for dinner. She is always digging in my drawer with the measuring cups and miscellaneous kitchen utensils. And she Also loves to do things like put on Sean's glasses, or our shoes, and pick out clothes for us to wear. So cute!!!!




Sean's glasses.
The flossers.
She got all of the flossers out one day and for some reason decided to poke them into the couch standing up. I thought it was hilarious, she is very creative.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Oh! Great post! Seriously, little girls just have a special thing with their Daddy's. Mimi is out running with Rick... I tell you, I am pretty sure those two are the best of friends. I love that. I know Sean will have a great Father's Day having that little sweetie shadowing him around. What are you all doing tomorrow. We will be with Grandma after Church. Love you all.xoxox