Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter

Our little family together.
The Easter bunny brought Rosalie a sweet basket, and he hid it for her to find.
On her own without any coaxing Rosalie found the Easter basket, I was not quite ready for her to find it.
Enjoying the spoils.
Easter table, food is not ready yet.
Our Easter girls before their egg hunt. Yest I made Mimi and Aubrey participate because we didn't have any other little kids, and Rosalie just thought all of the eggs were balls and would throw them.
Climbing up the stairs "collecting" eggs.
Enjoying the eggs, she is a very funny girl. She still finds the eggs in our house, I haven't stored them yet, and says ball and then throws them in and out of the bucket they are in. We had a very fun Easter, it was great to make a feast and have company to enjoy it. We missed our family though, but it was fun to have a piece of each here with us. Love you Aubs and Mimi!

2 comments:

Jeff and Ali said...

So fun! She is getting so big! Good job at being a good mom and getting her an Easter basket and all. I feel like a slacker!!

allison said...

Looks like you guys had fun! We missed family too but it was nice to spend the day all together just our little family.

Hey and I was wondering...where have you been looking at townhouses and stuff? I never really explored Houston and now I'm clueless about where to look to live if we go there! Where have you guys been looking? If you want you can email me! seil.allison@gmail.com